Riverside County Department of Public Social Services: Riverside (CalWorks/Gain) information provided by: Riverside County Office on Aging

California Work Opportunity and Responsibility for Kids (CalWORKs) Temporary Assistance is financial help for needy families that have lost their income, or had their income reduced. The CalWORKs Temporary Assistance program is designed to help families through their hardship period until they can become self-sufficient. The CalWORKs/GAIN program is Riverside County's Welfare-to-Work Program. GAIN stands for Greater Avenues for Independence. GAIN assists participants with their entry of reentry to the workforce so they can work their way back to self-sufficiency and leave temporary assistance.

M-Th 7:30am - 5:30pm / F 7:30am - 5:00pm

Record last updated: Aug 4 2017 5:30PM
Add To Favorites In PHR

Edit This Listing ยป


  • Physical Address:
    11060 Magnolia Avenue
    Riverside, CA 92505
    View Map

Phone Numbers

  • (951) 955-3400

Web Site

  based on review(s)
Rate This Agency


Save Review   Cancel

All comments are subject to review. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site.

User Reviews


Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions