Visit Our Other Sites »
Seniors and People with Disabilities
Main Network of Care Page
Network of Care
Add New Agency
NOC Inclusion Policy
All Health Topics by Category
My Personal Health Record /
Use the Personal Health Record (PHR) to organize and store important medical and healthcare-related information. Create folders for yourself, family members, or others you care for.
Seniors and People
Add New Agency
NOC Inclusion Policy
Mental Health Care and Counseling
Banning Mental Health Services
Phone: (951) 849-7142
Address: 1330 W. Ramsey Street Banning, CA 92220
Outpatient clinic providing services for children, adolescents, adults and older adults including crisis intervention, assessment, medication services, case management, and dula diagnosis services. Peer to peer recover services are provided through the clinic and through the contracted peer support ...
Inland Integrated Wellness Center
Phone: 951 634 6999 x1
Address: 817 West Grand Blvd Corona, CA 92882,
Mental health professionals, coaches, and educators work together to treat depression, care-giver burout, parenting support, anxiety, and relational problems. ...
Mental Health-Emergency Treatment Services (ETS)
Phone: (951) 358-4700
Address: 9990 County Farm Road Riverside , CA 92503
Provides evaluation crisis intervention, and referrals to patients experiencing psychiatric emergencies. Client may be referred to Inpatient Treatment Facility (ITE). Hours of operation are 24 hrs. Information updated by: Danyelle...
Redlands Community Hospital; Behavioral Medicine
Phone: (909) 335-5500
Address: 350 Terracina Boulevard Relands , CA 92373
Inpatient voluntary and involuntary psychiatric care. Outpatient partial and day treatment programs for high functioning, low functioning, and geriatric patients. For more information, please visit the website listed. ...
Riverside County Department of Mental Health Indio; Indio-Desert Region Mental Health Clinic
Phone: (760) 863-8455
Address: 47-825 Oasis Street Indio , CA 92201
(760) 863-8455 The Indio Mental Health Department includes services for all age groups. The Child/Adolescent Clinic provides individual family and group services as well as an intensive after school program. Adult Outpatient Services provide long term treatment for severely and persistently mentally...
Riverside County Department of Mental Health/Blythe Substance Abuse Clinic
Phone: (760) 921-5000
Address: 1297 W. Hobsonway Blythe, CA 92225
We provide out patient based mental health services for children, adults and older adults. Please call for further information...
Riverside County Department of Mental Health; Blythe
Phone: (760) 921-7870
Address: 1267 W. Hobson Way Blythe , CA 92225
Mental health counseling & crisis intervention. FUNDING: County. Accepts Medi-Cal. Sliding scale fee for private pay. Opened Monday through Friday 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-5:00. Updated by Rebecca. ...
Riverside County Department of Mental Health; Cathedral City
Phone: (760) 770-2222
Address: 68615 Perez Road, Suite 6-A Cathedral City , CA 92234
(760) 770-2222 Mental Health Services on sliding scale (we do charge the difference between Medicare Reimbursement and our charges). We treat chronic and serious mental illness only....
Riverside County Department of Mental Health; Hemet Mental Health Clinic
Phone: (951) 791-3300
Address: 650 N. State Street Hemet , CA 92543
(951) 791-3300 The Hemet Clinic provides information and referral services, intake assessments, crisis intervention, psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric treatment, case management, dual diagnosis services, 5150 evaluations, and short-term therapy to severely mentally ill adult and older adult citiz...
Riverside County Department of Mental Health; Perris
Phone: (951) 657-0626
Address: 1688 N. Perris Blvd. Perris , CA 92570
(951) 657-0626 Outpatient clinic providing crisis intervention, referral, outpatient treatment and case management for adults, children, and older adults. Funding: Federal State, private insurance, sliding fee scale. Adm, Req: Seriously mentally ill who do not have resource to be treated in the pr...
Riverside County Department of Mental Health; Perris Mental Health Clinic
Phone: (951) 443-2200
Address: 1688 N. Perris Blvd. Perris , CA 92571
(951) 443-2200 The Perris Clinic provides information and referral services, intake assessments, crisis intervention, psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric treatment, case management, dual diagnosis services, 5150 evaluations and short-term therapy to severely mentally ill adult and older adult citiz...
Riverside County Departmentof Mental Health; Cathedral City Mental Health Clinic
Phone: (760) 770-2222
Address: 68615 Perez Rd. Cathedral City , CA 92234
(760) 770-2222 Cathedral Canyon outpatient clinic provides a variety of mental health and substance abuse services to adults, children, and older adults who are severely, acutely, or persistently mentally ill. Mental health services include outpatient, and case management for adults and children as ...
San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Behavioral Health Center
Phone: (760) 325-2683
Address: 1751 N Sunrise Way Palm Springs, CA 92262
Hospital based outpatient mental health services. Group psychotherapy and medication management. Requires 8-10 hours per week attendance. Please call for further assistance. ...
The Carolyn E. Wylie Center for Children, Youth, and Families - Mental Health Treatment
Phone: (951) 683-5193
Address: 4164 Brockton Ave. Riverside, CA 92501
Specialty areas of treatment include children & special needs, impulsive, anxious or depressed youth, LGBT issues, youth in foster care, very young children & woman with prenatal & mental health disorders and their families. Individual/family therapy, group treatment for a variety of issues, substan...
The LGBT Community Center of the Desert
Phone: (760) 416-7899
Address: 1301 North Palm Canyon Dr, 3rd Floor Palm Springs, CA 92262
The LGBT Community Center of the Desert offers: Counseling Clinic at the Center provides specialized mental health services to the LGBT Community of Coachella Valley. Through client-centered, resiliency-based interventions, we work with clients to help them lead healthier and more enriched lives. Ou...
UCLA Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital
Phone: (310) 825-9111
Address: 150 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles, CA 90095
Provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for a wide variety of psychiatric, emotional and development disorders. Patient care services include programs in geriatric, adult, adolescent and child psychiatric, and a Spanish-speaking psychsocial clinic. Individual programs target such p...
Powered By Trilogy Integrated Resources
Build Your Own Site
Trilogy Integrated Resources, All Rights Reserved.